Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andydiver06

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know we should only post items related to scuba diving in this forum but please don't bash me up for posting this.

When I sometimes get bored with lengthy discussions on polular topics I look at the avtars of the different members and try to fugure out why they have chosen it.

Here are a few ones which are interesting :

1. Catherine with her regular changing avtar which we all love - after al she is a photographer

2. Lava surfer with 7 tanks - why so much gas ? - maybe doing a record deep dive

3. Sparticle Brane - Showing US Power ????

4. lamont - the DIR Guy ?

5. Santa - with a monkey on Comp - Why ???

Maybe people should vote for the best and funniest avtar

Have a happy weekend and keep on posting. This is the best board.

Well I'm charmed ;o)

The monkey or humanoid entity - is me (which may not surprise some people as much as I'd like).

The activity reflects "what I'm doing just now in stead of diving"

...Yet is at the same time a subtly ingenious hint that I am among other distractions a struggling screenwriter in the Danish computer games industry. It exists. Really.

Well, andydiver, how come you don't have an avatar attached to your name? :D

I think I like the sandshaker's avatar the best. Haven't really thought about it, but I also enjoy seeing a good/funny avatar pic.

I chose my avatar as it was the only pic in which you could see both me (and my gf, also a diver) and the sea in the background. I don't live anywhere to close to the sea, so I didn't have many options at the time I registered on SB.

Lately, I've been thinking of changing it, but I'm too lazy to find a nice follow up pic.

Colin, I would have nominated Carlos, but don't you think it's time for a new twist in speedo's colors? Perhaps a pattern of some sort? Tiger stripes are always a big hit! :D

:lol: With the bling and tiger speedos who is there to challenge the king?

I like Wildcards avatar...It's sooooo him! :D

My Avatar wins hands down, come on.....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom