Available this weekend, 10/31 and 11/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poor baby, have to dive Catalina instead? You'll be back by Wednesday to try to dive Lobos then, right?

Gombessa and mikemill: I submitted a reservation for Pt. Lobos, so I'll cross my fingers that the calendar is correct and there's space.I think kathydee is there at Pt. Lobos too?

I hope I'll be there! I submitted a reservation too.
I'm diving with Eric - Doc will also be there with his crew.
Tons of fun! Can't wait to see all of you!

Friday is so tempting...

Oh don't tempt me too much :D!

I am driving to catalina friday and wish I was diving lobos....... *kicking rocks*.......

Awwee, I wish I was diving Catalina with you! Say hi to the Garabaldi can't wait to hear how awesome it was!

Poor baby, have to dive Catalina instead? You'll be back by Wednesday to try to dive Lobos then, right?

no, it gets even worse for me... I will be on a 24 hour plane trip to Turkey Wednesday. I might even have to dive in the Mediterranean and Aegean when I get there...ugh So it looks like you, Don and Kathy will be holding down Lobos for me.

I will be diving from the Sanctuary Saturday morning... There are three spots open if anyone is interested in the last Sanctuary charter for the year… We had awesome conditions down in Carmel last weekend!
Sign-in

For what it's worth, I just talked with a fellow who went kayak diving off Pescadero Point today (Thursday). This guy goes out 4 or 5 times a week, so his conditions reports are totally reliable. According to him, it was very cold and very clear today. He doesn't have a decent termometer, so all he could say was "very cold". In terms of visibility, he kept emphasizing "at least 85', probably more.

The last time this happened, I heard great reports on Tuesday and Wednesday, but waited until Friday to go diving. By the time I went, it was like a night dive at Beto's Reef, 10' visibility when I was down 120'. The moral of that story is...go NOW!

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom