Available this weekend, 10/31 and 11/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what it's worth, I just talked with a fellow who went kayak diving off Pescadero Point today (Thursday). This guy goes out 4 or 5 times a week, so his conditions reports are totally reliable. According to him, it was very cold and very clear today. He doesn't have a decent termometer, so all he could say was "very cold". In terms of visibility, he kept emphasizing "at least 85', probably more.

The last time this happened, I heard great reports on Tuesday and Wednesday, but waited until Friday to go diving. By the time I went, it was like a night dive at Beto's Reef, 10' visibility when I was down 120'. The moral of that story is...go NOW!

Bruce

It was easily 40' and possibly 60' vis at Butterfly House today. Saw a couple boats around there too, one looked about the size of the Sanctuary.

Back
Top Bottom