Available this weekend, 10/31 and 11/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn it, I totally forgot! Don, Kenn, Mike, you all go on and have a good time. Don, I'll catch up with you mid next week. Totally sorry! Who knew I'd end up needing a social calendar.
Dan, just tell me where and when!

Darn it, I totally forgot! Don, Kenn, Mike, you all go on and have a good time. Don, I'll catch up with you mid next week. Totally sorry! Who knew I'd end up needing a social calendar.

Pacificgal: All good, I'd ditch you guys to dive with Dan on a boat too :wink: You'll have a great time.

Gombessa and mikemill: I submitted a reservation for Pt. Lobos, so I'll cross my fingers that the calendar is correct and there's space.

I think kathydee is there at Pt. Lobos too?

Forget it Don, I wouldn't ditch anyone! Well, not without good reason. Totally sorry, but it sounds like you've got plenty of long-hose dive buddies to dive with Sunday and I'm still looking forward to taking a dive day off work next week.

Looks like Kristina is turning into a (social) diving butterfly :D

How about Friday? The current swell model makes it look like Friday will be THE ideal day to go diving. Plus, you can almost guarantee being able to get into Lobos on a week day.

The way I figure it, these strong NNW winds just have got to have generated an upwelling current. There was evidence of that last Saturday and Sunday anyway when some people came back from Point Lobos and reported 70' visibility down below 60 fsw.

Bruce

How about Friday? The current swell model makes it look like Friday will be THE ideal day to go diving. Plus, you can almost guarantee being able to get into Lobos on a week day.

The way I figure it, these strong NNW winds just have got to have generated an upwelling current. There was evidence of that last Saturday and Sunday anyway when some people came back from Point Lobos and reported 70' visibility down below 60 fsw.

Bruce

Friday is so tempting...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom