August Wrinkles Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would that be this Sunday? If so I will see you all there too. If you get there at 7:30 or 8:00 plan on parking somewhere else and dropping off the gear at the steps because you WILL NOT get parking anywhere near the steps or the ramop that late! I'll be there at 6:30-6:45 so I can direct you to better parking so you wont have to walk for miles :wink:

Is that the parking situation for all of the dive spots in Laguna, like Shaw's, etc.? I know some of the clubs arrive around 8am.

robertphillips5:
Would that be this Sunday? If so I will see you all there too. If you get there at 7:30 or 8:00 plan on parking somewhere else and dropping off the gear at the steps because you WILL NOT get parking anywhere near the steps or the ramop that late! I'll be there at 6:30-6:45 so I can direct you to better parking so you wont have to walk for miles :wink:

So, ummm, get there Saturday night and then someone makes a starbucks run in the morning :11: ?? I guess we should ask "What time do the classes get there?"...

Most spots in Laguna suffer from parking problems. If you know secret, out of the way spots, you can get good parking. Or you arrive early.
Classes in Laguna are prohibited from most dive spots before 7:00 A.M. and after 10:00 A.M. but most Instructors ignore this, so I am going to start bringing a baseball bat to drive the point home to them! :wink: Just kidding, though it would be fun!
If there is no parking on Circle way or cliff Dr. You can always go back to PCH and make a left and then another left on Crescent Bay Dr., turn left again on the one way street and park by the upper stairs. It is a short walk back to Circle Dr.
Here is the Mapquest page showing the adjacent streets.

I would really like to make this one but I wont know until saturday evening, wrinkles and saphire are you guys bringing pics from your trip??

Add to list: One (1) "mccabejc" (also known as Jim McCabe) to the list. My non-diving girlfriend will also be there.

Saintsfan and Sapphire: Since you both live real close to me, I would be glad to pack both of you into my van and do the driving to minimize the parking nightmare. Though I'll probably want to leave pretty early. Like 6am. Or earlier. Get there around 7am. And saintsfan, you CAN make it on Sunday. Just keep saying "I think I can, I think I can..."

Also, I'll be bringing two tanks, and making a second dive, so we'll probably make a day of it. BTW, hows the snorkeling at Crescent Bay? My GF will be snorkeling around and watching us from above.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom