August Wrinkles Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time with everyone...

It was nice to meet you divebrasil you are more than welcome to join us anytime.... but I can’t say the same for the other guy we picked up there I think next time we should tell him that we are full and can’t take any more divers LOL.

Thanks Mr. Phillips for helping me with my tank straps...I will figure out the proper way to thread them and get them working properly eventually. Hopefully we can go over those underwater signs again soon. :wink:

Pasley once again a pleasure to dive with you….like I have said before it wouldn’t be the same without you :07:

Sean sorry you missed lunch…We got there and you were MIA…Next time you need to promise to stay LOL you slipped out while I wasn’t looking LOL….Great pics by the way

Jonathan I am glad you made it down. Always a pleasure to dive with you…and I didn’t even lose my mask this time.

Jim it was a pleasure to meet you and your SO…maybe next time we can even get our dives going at the same time and get our lunches coordinated so that I don’t have to describe how delicious mine was to you lol.

Jennifer I am so proud of you dealing with the waves and the sand and THOSE stairs…You know how much I love ya.

With how much fun I had today I dont know if I can wait a whole other month :eyebrow:

Thanks everyone :10:

Ana

Awsome dives! Great pics Sean, thanks. I only wish conditions would be like that more often around here. I wish I could have seen the Mola, but we still had a good third dive. I found a sponge with like 8 or 10 Trapania Velox on it. You can find a lot of little Nudi's around this area if you look. Of course the Spanish Shawls are everywhere.

wrinkles:
And we know how much you LOVE those!!
They're still pretty, but I am over them!

Sorry we flaked out on you. After a late Saturday night we got a sloooow start this morning. Tonight had a date out at the art festivals and now we are figuring out which of the many great pieces of art we will add to our bare walls.

If we couldn't dive Laguna today, at least we enjoyed its art!

Your day sounds like it was superb. I am glad that it was worth your drives all the way here! Aren't molas cool?? I will never forget my first sighting! And that surface swim out to Deadman's is a great cardio workout!!!! ;-)

Good to hear that you all had such an incredible day!

I'll be back in the water soon and I've got to say that these reports help motivate me to continue pushing in that direction.

I've got just a couple more things to straighten out with my gear and life in general and then I look forward to joining the group for an an infamous wrinkles dive.

Your fun is definitely inspirational!

Christian

wrinkles:
We missed you ...thought about you and even talked about ya for a minute or two LOL.....

Hope to see you next time Debbie

Ana
Is THAT why my ears were burning today?? ;-)

Where did you have lunch?

Deb

Back
Top Bottom