August Wrinkles Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All that Cabo warm water diving didn't spoil you, after all! I might join you on this one, Ana :05:

jennifer

wrinkles:
I am thinking you are liking the cold water.....

Ana

I liked it better when it was just a thermocline mixed in with the 82 degree water in Cabo :wink:

Well, I didn't freeze to death a few weeks ago in Laguna, so I can probably try it again (shiver). See ya there, Ana.

jen

Hubby and I will be at a wedding the night before, so how about if we meet you for lunch after your dive?? I doubt seriously we'll be in any shape for an early morning dive. :wink:

Deb

It would be great to see you and Derek... if you are sure you won't dive lunch will be great :)!

Mo2vation:
No can do. I'll be in FL with the Conch Bregade for the weekend.

K

Cause if you were here, you'd jump at the opportunity of another dive in Laguna, wouldn't you? :11ztongue

So, Ana, let's recap:

1. Laguna, 2 hour drive
2. Meet at 7:30 AM, waking up at 5 AM
3. Stairs, too many
4. Me, sleeping in on a Sunday morning, priceless

I look forward to reading your report...

Arnaud:
Cause if you were here, you'd jump at the opportunity of another dive in Laguna, wouldn't you? :11ztongue

So, Ana, let's recap:

1. Laguna, 2 hour drive
2. Meet at 7:30 AM, waking up at 5 AM
3. Stairs, too many
4. Me, sleeping in on a Sunday morning, priceless

I look forward to reading your report...

You forgot these points in your recap so let me help fill them in:

1. Laguna, 2 hour drive with great company if we carpool together
2. Meet at 7:30 AM, waking up at 6:00, being picked up with bagels and beverage awaiting you in the car.
3. Stairs, at Crescent are not like the stairs at Treasure Island so there are not too many
4. You, diving with your friends, enjoying great company and post dive lunch.... priceless

Ana

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom