August Hudson Grotto Get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

21 confirmed, Now if all confirmed show up this could be a really nice day.

BTW, does anybody have a BBQ Grill we can borrow. The one the grotto has either doesn't work or they don't want us to use it so I need to come up with one.

I've got a small 13"X20" gas grill I'll bring but one more would be good. I remember the line/feeding frenzy last time..............

I have to bow out. A family member has need of my assistance this coming weekend. I am sorry that I will miss out on seeing old friends and making new ones.

I hope that everyone has a great time.

David

It looks like I'm going to have to back out of this as well. I didn't realize we had other commitments for this day that I can't get out of. Have fun everyone.

cardzard:
and I promise to find out what the limit on golf balls is before we dive.:D

Don't worry, buddy, I am giving my allotment to you. :D

I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow.

It was really nice, there were about 20 of us as expected, the folks from Scuba West were great as always, but I'm not the best at these things so I'll leave it up to the others to fill in more of the details, but suffice to say I think everyone had a great time.

Chris

I had a great time and I think everyone else did too. Excellent vis by grotto standards, lots of food, new mini vans, flaming grills and I finally met NetDoc....although I didn't know who it was until later. Thanks Dave for organizing the event and dealing with the staff change at the grotto.....and thanks to the folks at Hudson Grotto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom