August Hudson Grotto Get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
What IS it with you females and crushing skulls!?!?

Motherly instincts my left pinky toe!

!!!!! :11doh:

Oh boy ...

OK , rumor has it that the Jeano is coming to this one too ...

Jeano Beano

P.S. Remember , motherly instincts say... "Share air ... Share air "

I think I can convince work to let me be home that weekend......when you have to blow bubbles, ya gotta blow bubbles!!!!

You can't beat the price, and it looks like there's gonna be a colored golfball hunt. Wohoo.

Irene:
The grotto is a perfect hurricane dive destination!!

Or a the-whole-east-coast-is-blown-out dive destination. No, I'm not bitter over last week's winds crapping on my keys trip. No, sir.

Perfect hurricane hole..... Hmm, wonder how I can get the "Wake" there on a day's notice?:D

Pencil me in!

I think I can convince the company that I will go bonkers if I dont go home his trip. Count me in. Hopefully I will have a home by then :)
:lol:

I'll be there plus 2! Not going golf ball hunting, though!

WOW I got a house and the time off, daughter and son will with me also. Maybe I better go buy a lottery ticket!

WyDive:
WOW I got a house and the time off, daughter and son will with me also. Maybe I better go buy a lottery ticket!

Buy us all one , while you are out getting one ...

Da Beano

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom