Attractive offer to relocate...........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I say that getting this call this many years on down the line is the universe trying to tell you something. I would go for it! Even though we would hate to lose you in the local swamp...

Joe...

Where did you find that picture of Frank, Tony and John (you get to pick which John)...

Thanks for all the encouragement, but we have decided to pass for multiple reasons (family,,$,,black ice,,friends,grand parant, lots of snow,black ice did I mention that!). Well our life here is 'great',,,,, but 20-25 years ago I would have been much more inclinded....a B&B is allot of long hours and hard work. Were staying put! :)

Last edited:
Wow Alan, bet that was a long, hard decision......but it is OUR gain with you staying!!

Wow Alan!
I have to encourage you to go for it! But if you already decided to stay put, I will be just as proud to dive with you in the Swamp.

Joe...

Where did you find that picture of Frank, Tony and John (you get to pick which John)...

Those guys were the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw the picture Alan posted of the Inn.....Larry, Darryl and Darryl...

I did nothing today...
Tomorrow, I'm going to do nothing again since I didn't get finished today. :rofl3:

With a B&B you would never get to say that :wink:

I did nothing today...
Tomorrow, I'm going to do nothing again since I didn't get finished today. :rofl3:

With a B&B you would never get to say that :wink:

I have a good idea of the very busy work load and expense incured, that is why we turned down the offer. Besides I can come stay at your home as it's like a B&B...:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom