Attractive offer to relocate...........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you have passed on the B and B, can you say where in Maine it is located?? I will be heading up to Maine next week.

Many years ago my wife and I stayed in this B&B for several days, actually running it one evening as the owners had not been out on the 'town' in some time. We were then looking for a B&B to purchase.....I left the owners my name and city just in case they ever wanted to sell. Well I get this call and , yep its someone from the way past.
?????????????? Ocean front in the rear with small boat house, good tourest location in the NE. It's always been my dream to do this, but is now the time...........

I have a good idea of the very busy work load and expense incured, that is why we turned down the offer. Besides I can come stay at your home as it's like a B&B...:eyebrow:

B&B? Banjos and Beer? :shakehead:

The truth now is that it would be too expensive to commute back and forth every week to dive CSSP on Fridays, right? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom