Attractive offer to relocate...........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Many years ago my wife and I stayed in this B&B for several days, actually running it one evening as the owners had not been out on the 'town' in some time. We were then looking for a B&B to purchase.....I left the owners my name and city just in case they ever wanted to sell. Well I get this call and , yep its someone from the way past.
?????????????? Ocean front in the rear with small boat house, good tourest location in the NE. It's always been my dream to do this, but is now the time...........

Attachments

• B&B Maine.jpg
    B&B Maine.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 136
This may be a good time to jump into your own business, how has business been for this b&b, is there a chance of getting a job in the area to help with cash flow. The economy will rebound if you could hold on long enough.

Randy

Alan,
I believe that we MUST live our dreams and enjoy life instead of planning.
Sounds like an Diving .... B&B to me. :D

As for going for it- if you can make it work and the numbers make sense- WHY NOT!

Hope to hear great thing!
Andrew

If it's always been a dream then go for it.

Looks nice, just dont do what so many B&Bs do today......jack their prices up so high it isnt afforadable.

I see snow.......Shudder.......Why can't it be in Florida?????

It takes a special person to go out on their own and cut the cord to all things safe...

If it feels right, go for it...

And you can always tell people like I do... I am self employed and work for a jerk... And the other hint is to never tell people you are the owner, just the guy in charge... That way, when they get irritated or want something special, you always have to check with the owner...

Godspeed and make sure we know where this lovely place is...

That picture looks like a Thomas Kinkaid painting.... absolutely get it! Why wouldn't you want to live in a painting!?

Just make sure you like staying at home and having little privacy.
If that doesn't bother you go for it.
It will cut into your diving:(

Mike

Back
Top Bottom