Atomic regs/cold water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, the price makes me clench. Even if I could get $1500 for the first stage which would be a tall order it'd still make the second stage $1000😳
I’ve found the T’s a hard sell used because the number of people looking for them is limited, for the rest it’s the same performance of a Z.

I’ve found the T’s a hard sell used because the number of people looking for them is limited, for the rest it’s the same performance of a Z.
Yes, I fear moving it at anything other than heavily reduced price would still prove very hard. Might need to move my gaze elsewhere.

Yes, I fear moving it at anything other than heavily reduced price would still prove very hard. Might need to move my gaze elsewhere.
Since the second seems to be all new in design I expect it will come out with the other fist stage designs with the minimal metal bits machined from less nobel material at a better price, Huish is a big corporation that will want a return on the investment rather than exclusivity.

3x G260s $1000. Doesn't make any sense at all, but I still want one.
Don’t want one or really need one, but would certainly like to see it disassembled, just to see how Atomic has attempted to reinvent the wheel, and at also three times the cost of Poseidon . . .

Reactions: L13
Don’t want one or really need one, but would certainly like to see it disassembled, to see how Atomic has attempted to reinvent the wheel, and at almost three times the cost of Poseidon . . .
Me too. Had high hopes for the D420, was hoping it would be breathe like a D400, it didn't. Super interested in Atomic's take on it.

and at almost three times the cost of Poseidon . . .

Don't forget that this iteration of the Atomic regulator is all Ti.

Given it's SPs 60th anniversary thought they might put something special out to mark the occasion. Interesting that the D420 reg set is now their cheapest TOTL regs, guess it's not selling well at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom