Atomic regs/cold water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you search google for the new reg, you can see pictures where a few online dive shops posted fit then deleted it. I saw this the other day…..so this was just found by a simple search.

Coaxial diaphragm

View attachment 785214
From what I see from Google this should be called the Atomic 404. As in "page not found".

Oh, great...
I love my Atomic and I love my d400. And now I'm falling in love with this thing.
It's all I've been thinking about all day. Was about to buy 2x G260s, glad I saw this first.

Agree, Atomic + D400 could be heaven.

Trying not to get too, excited too late. I have high hopes.

Roll on June.

From what I see from Google this should be called the Atomic 404. As in "page not found".
Yep, Google pulls these up but when hit "pages not found"

Atomic has a vague video tease on their Facebook page.

IMG_2313.png

Performance is bound to be great and I realize retail prices are creeping up across the board but I can do 10 days of Curaçao diving for less.

• Bullseye!
Reactions: L13
Performance is bound to be great and I realize retail prices are creeping up across the board but I can do 10 days of Curaçao diving for less.
Yes, the price makes me clench. Even if I could get $1500 for the first stage which would be a tall order it'd still make the second stage $1000😳

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom