Atmos Mission One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the presets 35/75. 40/85, 45/95, or something proprietary? Could you post something in imperial settings?

Don’t have it in my hand but I believe it is as you say above, I remember 40/85 as one plus being able to customize also.

I saw this too. Pictures online can be misleading but the display looks promising for a more affordable computer. I really like the Teric display but my wallet hates it. I hope they come out with an air integrated version of the watch.

That was introduced at DEMA 2017. Why no traction?
I think that nobody wants to be the first guy to get a piece of junk if it's crappy. I hope it's good but I fall into that category. Hoping someone with more money than me takes one for the team and we get some reviews :)

I dont think so, I believe it only came into the market very late Q1 or early Q2 of 2019.. at least that's what i am aware of.
Got it back then after much hesitation & comparison with suunto d5, logged around 30 dives and had no regrets.. looks great too wearing as a normal watch throughout the trip.

I dont think so, I believe it only came into the market very late Q1 or early Q2 of 2019.. at least that's what i am aware of.
Got it back then after much hesitation & comparison with suunto d5, logged around 30 dives and had no regrets.. looks great too wearing as a normal watch throughout the trip.
I was really close to pulling the trigger on a D5i during the holidays when the discount was great. Then I read a lot of reviews about the battery life being really limited.

How would you assess the display under water, and in direct light? Does it have a decent battery?

I was really close to pulling the trigger on a D5i during the holidays when the discount was great. Then I read a lot of reviews about the battery life being really limited.

How would you assess the display under water, and in direct light? Does it have a decent battery?

What's D5i? D5 has one key feature that Atmos doesn't and is priced accordingly.

What's D5i? D5 has one key feature that Atmos doesn't and is priced accordingly.
While it has air integration it would be about $900 more to be functional..well unless there is a mistake on a website and they are running the xmas promo still.

I'll wait till the mk2 comes out to jump up that much in price. Besides I'd like to stick with Bulhmann's.

What's kind of sad about all this is that even with modern technology, there aren't already a handful of competitive watches that have all the features people are asking for.

There's no reason why every new computer today wouldn't come to market with a high contrast color screen, Air integration, multiple algorithms to choose from, digital compass, wireless data transfer and wireless charging.

The technology exists for all those features to be pretty much standard. I think in the next 12-18 months, we will see options similar to a Shearwater Teric but for half the price.

Of course there is. Transflective screens are getting better, but you generally can't run them off of a watch battery. Wireless charging works best for toothbrushes that work for 4 minutes a day and spend the other 23:56 hours wirelessly charging. WAI needs a transmitter and you have to talk one of the three manufacturers into being your BFF. And so on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom