• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Atmos Mission One

Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by scubadada, Jan 15, 2020.

1. nquinn

nquinn Angel Fish

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    What setting did you have the Mission One on? You can set your own GF factors from what I read so I think you can make this as aggressive or as conservative as you want.

2. AngelfishK

AngelfishK Garibaldi

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Don't know where the the Crest designed and assembed but I got the latest Black Gold Mission one and it shows Designed and made in Taiwan.

Image from iOS (7).jpg

3. hsinhai

hsinhai Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I stand corrected, both assembled in Taiwan

AngelfishK likes this.
  4. Dinorax

Dinorax Angel Fish

Agreed, I had to partially google translate the chinese manual but their responses to couple of my feedback were prompt

Yes we could and we did make sure all of us were on default (or try to since we had no clue how to change the settings for suunto so we assume its on default). As such, I used the default mode because leisure boat dives will never last too long anyway.

Nice! i got the normal black-silver version and loved it. Got it on a MIDE promo without the free straps (sadly out of stock)

5. scubadada

scubadada Diver Staff Member ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    I look forward to some of the owners of an Atmos Mission One posting their reviews of the computer.

It would be interesting if someone would post the 1st, clean dive NDLs at each of the presets, to see where they seem to fall relative to other computers running Buhlmann.

6. randini

randini Marine Scientist

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    I had a chance to pick one of these up earlier in the month for just over $300US. I passed on it since I'd never heard of the company and couldn't find any information about the reliability of these watches. It seems like more like an budget version of the Decent Mk1.

I'd love to hear user's comments on how long they've had the watch and how it is holding up. is it still working as it should (are the buttons still responding, is the back light still bright or has it faded, etc.)

7. waterone

waterone Angel Fish

Curious where did you see it offered for $300?

8. randini

randini Marine Scientist

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    A LDS here in Chile was unloading their last one(s). They no longer have it though.

9. Islandheart

Islandheart HSA Instructor

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    Divers Supply has them in stock and Edge Hog Dive Gear has become the exclusive NA Distributor for the Mission One units. Here's a short YouTube video

I've dove the Mission One and it is pretty cool unit color screen, few smart watch features, easy easy to use, Bluetooth with app. It's not a Tech computer but excellent for the mass majority of divers out there.

randini, scubadada and tridacna like this.
  10. waterone

waterone Angel Fish

I was going to buy one as a backup but with the price jumping around so much I will wait.