New Owner of Atmos Mission One with a Few Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pittsburgh_Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, everyone! I'm a fairly new diver and super happy owner of the Atmos Mission One. I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help me answer. I've started to lose my mind with Google, the Atmos manual and "support" site, etc., so thought maybe someone here would have quick answers.

1) Is there a way to shut off SPECIFIC "smart" notifications from my Pixel 5 (Android) to the Atmos in "watch" mode? Specifically, I love getting texts, FB messages, calls, etc.... but I do NOT need it to tell me every single song that is playing around me... which it's displaying because my phone is "always listening" to ID songs. This is especially frustrating because I work from home with Pandora on almost all day, every day, and I don't need the buzzing on my wrist and screen details of a new song every 2-4 minutes.

2) Can I save a dive site to "my sites" if it is one I visited, and logged (but am now home), or did I have to do that when I was on site? It does not show up anywhere in the My Dive Site area of the app, but it IS selected in my dive log. It's a PITA to get to, and does not exist well on most maps, so it would be so very nice to have it set up in my app so I can navigate to it more easily in the future.

3) Is there any way to "connect" dives instead of having them count as separate dives in my dive log? I'm a new diver with about 15 dives, and I was using my Atmos for the first time yesterday while doing some training dives for my AOW. I had the Atmos set to end the dive immediately when I surfaced without realizing I may have to come up for something quick and go back down, so it looks like I did 9 dives yesterday, but I really did 4. I know this does not really matter and is not my "official" log... I just want to learn about my Atmos better.

Thank you!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom