Article: Major Update to ScubaBoard - Phase 1 Complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the new site BUT all my trader feedback is gone and the countdown timer in my signature no longer works. trust me I know how much work it takes to make the changes that have been made so I'm hopeing that phase two comes quickly and addresses these issues.

I like the new site BUT all my trader feedback is gone and the countdown timer in my signature no longer works. trust me I know how much work it takes to make the changes that have been made so I'm hopeing that phase two comes quickly and addresses these issues.

To save Howard and Co from having to answer this again, the countdown timer is no longer supported in the latest version of the forum software, and unless someone can come up with an add-on that actually works it won't be coming back. (I think I heard several have been tried.)

Each thread on my computer takes a whole page. I can't really use the site like this. Can someone PM me a way to fix my settings or something???? PLEASE???

Everything new is hard at first, but I hope this change is done for an improvment and not just changing in the design in the layout of the website. I will be patient and see what will happen :popcorn:

I am just learning the site and still confused. I am trying to just find my way around so this is sort of a test post to see if my picture will show up

As a Grumpy Old Diver, it is often difficult for me to adjust to new things and have to learn new tricks. However, I appreciate all the effort that the staff puts into keeping ScubaBoard functioning. I just hope I learn the new tricks before the next update (tee hee).

Congratulations on the port. Seems to be working fine.

After eight years on SB the visual changes were intially a shock but the content and core functions are still the same. I've adapted faster than I would have thought I could. In another week it'll be water under the bridge / air out of the reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom