Are you a diver/musician??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to see the interest expressed so far.

Looks like we could possibly get enough together at some point in the future to have some fun and liven up any get together.

Lets see, we got guitars, basses, horns, drums, keyboard, vocals and anything else I've missed so far.

Oh, and I should mention, does it not seem that Dee has already volunteered to perform a multifacited function? That of road manager/roadie/groupie!!!

Could be a lot of fun...if only some of us just showed up with instruments for show & tell....think of the stories (and lies)

Wow!!

Regards,

hey, i used to pick and grin, now i just grin a lot :wink:

yeah, i toot, too. got a pretty mean trumpet. but, gee, hard to blow those dern things under water, if ya catch my drift.

well, here's to good "grinning" around the campfire! :dazzler1:

cheers

Cudabait:
I'm curious about how many musicians there may be out here in swamper land. Pickers and grinners and that sort of stuff. I pick and grin pretty regularly.

regards,

Cudabait:
Oh, and I should mention, does it not seem that Dee has already volunteered to perform a multifacited function? That of road manager/roadie/groupie!!!

Hey...I'm not sure about the manager/roadie thing but I used to be a great groupie! :54:

Well, I don't know about instruments, but I can play the heck out of a stereo! LOL!

I envy you guys with musical talent.

Looking forward to hearing the jam session.

I used to play a Baritone, Tuba, and Trumpet, and i am learning Bass Guitar but its kinda going slow since i dont OWN a Bass Guitar. I gotta get back to it though, been missing it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom