AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
LEE's Student- I was kiddin!! PLEASE COME JOIN us. Do not worry about all the men in the group the women keep us in check. They even make us curb our vaulgar Manly Sea talk. No one will be making passes at you either since we are all married.

Speak for yourself Eric LOL........ :eyebrow: Not everyone is married, Some of us are single......

OK I just signed up, took me long enough to do it LOL

See ya all next week.........

Hey guys and gals, looks like I'm out for sure. My travel agent told me today that prices were going up on airfare next week and that I should go ahead and lock something in. So I did, it did not include diving. I'm really bummed out. I was really wanting to meet all of you!! Have a blast though, be safe and post alot of pics of the get together and dive trip afterwards. Best of luck to all of you.

Keep your head below the radar and above the water at work, then stay underwater the rest of the time.

T-N-T

KBeck:
OK, just feeling organized today to start guessing headcount:

Current list (yes, I'm being lazy with screennames):

1. Jenny
2. Vickie-baitedstorm
3. Eric-Orlando
4. Krista
5. Scott-padipro
6. Oliver--Sage
7. Jeff--diverdoh
8. Rick-Scubaguy
9. Angie-scubagirl
10. Lee-Hoya
11. Lee's student
12. Jean
13. James-driftdiver
14. Brian-zendiver
15. Brian-novafury
15+Erik purduepete and dive club

:D

Well, make that Diverdoh plus a co-worker.

Jeff

novafury:
Speak for yourself Eric LOL........ :eyebrow: Not everyone is married, Some of us are single......

Guys.. you are LOUSY hunters! Okay it is like this. You take the carrot (the bait) and put it under the box. You sneak off with the string tied to the propped up stick and now the important part.. Be weary weary qwuiet..shhhhh. Don't make any threatening moves. Everything is nice and safe. Nothing to fear. Closer...closer.. then pull the string and SLAM spring the trap.

You do not jump around howling yelling I'm single! **Hooowwwlllll**

Get her on the boat first man.. gessh.

:eyebrow:

too funny

Hay now, not every guy going on this trip is married and unavailable. :eyebrow:

Whew! Thank God!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom