AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
Only is you left brushes too. Then they'd paint each other.

That's much more likely to happen

T-N-T:
It sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to meet all you Conchs. I can come into Orlando on the 18th around 4:00P.M. A rental car is out of the question$$$(Daytona 500). I need to Bum a ride from someone coming from Orlando to the AquaZoo dive. Can anyone help out?

T-N-T

TNT sent me a PM that said he'd be willing to pay for gas and inconviences.

hmmm inconviences....like food? :D

Its official. Im signed up on the trip. Had to pull some strings but I can' wait to go diving. woo hoo.

Brian

James and Brian, welcome to the Zoo (and somehow I don't think I mean the dives)!

Ummm....should we make a general plan for refreshments/etc. at Jenny's post-dive/pre-concert?
Plan 1: Jenny and I can plan the food and everyone can put some $ in the pot. Alcohol is bring your own.
Plan 2: Everyone bring something they want and we'll do a potluck anything goes. Alcohol is bring your own.

Plan 1 is usually easier, especially for all those from out of town. Don't mean to be pushy, but if the "no plan till we get there" plan happens, lots of people wind up hungry and grumpy. :D

Also, IF YOU INTEND TO STAY AT JENNY'S SATURDAY NIGHT, PLEASE LET HER KNOW VIA PM.

Thanks all........sorry the nutball planner in me had to come out. Back to your regularly scheduled program. :D

OK, just feeling organized today to start guessing headcount:

Current list (yes, I'm being lazy with screennames):
-updated 2/11-
1. Jenny
2. Vickie-baitedstorm
3. Eric-Orlando
4. Krista
5. Scott-padipro
6. Oliver--Sage
7. Jeff--diverdoh
8. Rick-Scubaguy
9. Angie-scubagirl
10. Lee-Hoya
11. SCUBACAT04
12. Jean
13. James-driftdiver
14. Brian-zendiver
15. Brian-nov***ry
16. Jeff's friend
17+Erik purduepete and dive club

:D

There are several of us going to the Jimmy Buffett Concert that night. I know there are others who also want to go--if you guys really, really want to, let me know and maybe we'll get another group going. Seats won't be together with the original group, but will still allow for some GREAT tailgating!!!!!

KBeck:
Also, IF YOU INTEND TO STAY AT JENNY'S SATURDAY NIGHT, PLEASE LET HER KNOW VIA PM.
Uh, yeah. (Thanks Krista for posting)
Also, if you are arriving Friday night, that would be good also to let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom