AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't dived the "Sea Emperor" aka Aqua Zoo for about 6 years but it was one fantastic dive the last time I was on it. If anyone has a video camera bring it. This is one dive you'll want video of.

Jenny, I have an extra AL 80 and an AL 63, both Nitrox ready, if you still need a couple of tanks.

I'll see everyone on the 19th

Cool. I think I have some tanks lined up, but if for some reason the tanks don't make it down here, I will be sure to take you up on your offer...

Hey Eric

I need to apologize.. I have been out of sorts the last few days and finally figured out why....

101 plus fevers majke me ornery I geuss... Cant frickin type eihter!

So again, sorry!

Jeff

Sheesh! Can't we all just get along?? :wink:

I'll be there with another group from the Tampa Area. Schedule usually is 2 morning dives & 2 afternoon dives on Saturday and then 2 morning dives on Sunday. Hotels were a biatch to get I guess, so make plans accordingly if you haven't already. Take care and hope to see you all there.

Erik

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool. I think I have some tanks lined up, but if for some reason the tanks don't make it down here, I will be sure to take you up on your offer...

Sounds good. There's nothing in them right now, just had a hydro on one and a vip on the other, so if you need them just let me know far enough in advance so I can get them filled for you.

Thank you everybody who has offered to lend me some nitrox tanks. I really appreciate the offer(s).

This is an open invitation to all who are diving that weekend that need a place to sleep. My front door is open to all. You might (read: probably) end up on a mattress on the floor, but hey, its better than alone in a motel room. For you camper types, the back yard only has one street light! Just shoot me an email so I have an idea of who is planning on staying over. If not PM, then email at scuba_jenny AT scubaboard.com

Some of us are going to the Jimmy Buffett concert, so if anybody can get some tickets, even if we are not seated together, it still can be fun.

Also, the beach is 8 miles (the way the crow flies), and if weather permitting, perhaps a night dive is an option.

I just made a reservation...

See y'all the morning of the 19th.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom