AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
Hoya97 Begining the DM Canidate program or is she far enough along? We could have all kinds of fun to check her out.

The 12 out of 15 divers all suffer from CNS at the exact same time.

The Red Food dye Arm tucked in the sleeve of your wetsuit, all my god did you see that shark?

Red Food Dye alkaseletzer in the mouth I am having trouble breathing.

HAs anyone seen BOB? (there is no diver Bob on this trip) Yeah.. Where is Bob? You know the tall guy with red hair and a mustache.. OMG I haven't seen him since we went down. I saw him taking pictures of a tube worm.. SOmething must have happened to him. PANIC.. YELLING.. FINGER POINTING.. AREN'T YOU THE DIVEMASTER ON THIS TRIP.. HOW COULD YOU LOSE A DIVER..."but I'm only a divemaster trainee.." SAME THING TO ME....YOU KILLED BOB!....

Or whatever comes to mind..

Naw.. can't do that.. we need more DM's.. or they will be looking for someone else to carry that stupid ball..

Eric

Way to go Eric, chasing off all the new blood scubababes :11:

Jeff :crafty:

Are we there yet?????????

LEE's Student- I was kiddin!! PLEASE COME JOIN us. Do not worry about all the men in the group the women keep us in check. They even make us curb our vaulgar Manly Sea talk. No one will be making passes at you either since we are all married.

There are some very good divers in the group. Cave Divers, DM's, Instructors,AOW, I hear there is even some Rescue Divers in the group so it'll be easy for DM training.

PLEASE please come to the dive. If you don't I'll get blamed. I am still healing up from the last Bow to Stern drag I got on the last trip!

Tell me what I can do to convince you to go. What would you like to see happen to seal this deal? Would a thermos full of Godiva Chocolate make a difference?

Orlando Eric:
LEE's Student- I was kiddin!! PLEASE COME JOIN us. Do not worry about all the men in the group the women keep us in check. They even make us curb our vaulgar Manly Sea talk. No one will be making passes at you either since we are all married.

Speak for yourself, 'lando boy that lives in Ft. Pierce....

A) I don't need the vulgar stuff myself :D

B) I ain't marrried, so there!

c) and neither are the 2 people that are coming with me........ (married, that is)....

:crafty:

Jeff

stu_in_fl:
is this just a morning trip ? anyone also diving in the afternoon ?

I would be up for something in the afternoon.. I would be up to something in the evening, also.

( I need salt! the freshwater is killing me!)

I would also be up for something on Sunday before noon (4 1/2 hour drive home)...

:crafty:
Jeff

Diver Doh- Where'd the "lando boy that lives in fort pierce" come from?

A.) I'm thirty-five which is way beyond "boy."

B.) I moved from Orlando and did not want to change my username.

C.) Cogratulations on your singleness.

Looking forward to the dive!

The afternoon dives on this outfit look boring to me personally but another outfit in the afternoon would be fun.

PS- The more the merrier!

How about a night shore dive or somethin' for those that are not concert bound...

OrlandoEric told me about this dive. It sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to meet all you Conchs. I can come into Orlando on the 18th around 4:00P.M. A rental car is out of the question$$$(Daytona 500). I need to Bum a ride from someone coming from Orlando to the AquaZoo dive. Can anyone help out? I tried flying into Fort L. and West Palm but they're booked solid. Even flying into Mia and renting a car for the weekend to drive up to Orlando is out of the question. Any suggestions??? :06:

T-N-T

Someone has to flip you junk!

'sides, I thought you were trying to become single again or sumthin like that!

:<)

Orlando Eric:
Diver Doh- Where'd the "lando boy that lives in fort pierce" come from?

A.) I'm thirty-five which is way beyond "boy."

B.) I moved from Orlando and did not want to change my username.

C.) Cogratulations on your singleness.

Looking forward to the dive!

The afternoon dives on this outfit look boring to me personally but another outfit in the afternoon would be fun.

PS- The more the merrier!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom