AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In like dat Flint fella ... don't ya know dere , fer sure !!!

Jean

I am so green with envy and jealousy, but y'all have fun! :crying:

Warm Water Wussie :D A substitute abbreviation for Florida natives! How Uncle Pug, and the gang do it is beyond me!

BIGSAGE136:
Warm Water Wussie :D A substitute abbreviation for Florida natives! How Uncle Pug, and the gang do it is beyond me!

Hey now, I know Uncle Pug.. and have dove, not with him but at the same site at the same time.....

And it is quite easy to do, thank you!

(diving concepts 2mm compressed neoprene drysuit with a 400 wt undergarment... dry gloves, a good hood and an occasional shot of argon on those REALLY cold days)

(mmmm... seems I brought all that stuff with me, but haven't needed it yet).....

Jeff
(from the great PNW)

diver doh:
Hey now, I know Uncle Pug.. and have dove, not with him but at the same at the same time.....

And it is quite easy to do, thank you!

(diving concepts 2mm compressed neoprene drysuit witha 400 wt undergarment... dry glovesm a good hood and an occasional shot of argon on those REALLY cold days)

(mmmm... seems I brought all that stuff with me, but haven't needed it yet).....

Jeff
(from the great PNW)

Having observed only from the comfort of the internet and other media I must say I hold you all in the highest regard, and to a large extent envy you. :boings:
My wife will tell you though that anything 70 degrees and below is chilly to this nature boy. 60 degrees, and its cold. 50 and below its freezing! And the 40's....forget it. Sagey is hibernating. :sleepy:

BIGSAGE136:
Having observed only from the comfort of the internet and other media I must say I hold you all in the highest regard, and to a large extent envy you. :boings:
My wife will tell you though that anything 70 degrees and below is chilly to this nature boy. 60 degrees, and its cold. 50 and below its freezing! And the 40's....forget it. Sagey is hibernating. :sleepy:

So, you talking air temp or water temp?

Lower 40's is when I decide to put a light jacket on.... can't handle the cold like I did 20 years ago in Alaska.

I will be down for this dive and many other this year, I hope!

Jeff

diver doh:
So, you talking air temp or water temp?

Lower 40's is when I decide to put a light jacket on.... can't handle the cold like I did 20 years ago in Alaska.

I will be down for this dive and many other this year, I hope!

Jeff

60 degree water would...I shiver at the thought. Tropical....strictly tropical. :D

Love California diving - 60's to 70's. But you dress appropriately too. I have a drysuit, but I've dove with a 6-5-4 and a vest under that. But that was in the summer. Yes, it's nice here in the summer, but I like a change of scenery periodically.

Lee

I am thinking dry suit for next winter here in Florida.. then I can make four dives a day without the getting into the cold wetsuit problem..

Just getting better everyday now though summer is getting closer!

27 spots left!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom