AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All this drysuit chat has got me kinda missing my old buddies...
But...
I'll let them keep that water temp...(40's...)

But I do kinda miss my cheeks freezing to numbness...Must be withdrawl symptoms...

Jean

jeandiver:
All this drysuit chat has got me kinda missing my old buddies...
But...
I'll let them keep that water temp...(40's...)

But I do kinda miss my cheeks freezing to numbness...Must be withdrawl symptoms...

Jean

My body just locked up thinking about 40 degree water..... :11:

Yo Eric,

There will be another diver joining us on the 19th. She is a student of mine, currently working towards her Dive Master certification.

I told her all about you, what you're like and stuff, but she still wants to go. Guess she falls into the 'hard-core' catagory.

Anyway, she'll be signing on to the calander function within the next day or so.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Lee

Hoya97:
Yo Eric,

Guess she falls into the 'hard-core' catagory.

Lee
I think that makes her crazy Lee :laughing: ......

Hoya97 Begining the DM Canidate program or is she far enough along? We could have all kinds of fun to check her out.

The 12 out of 15 divers all suffer from CNS at the exact same time.

The Red Food dye Arm tucked in the sleeve of your wetsuit, all my god did you see that shark?

Red Food Dye alkaseletzer in the mouth I am having trouble breathing.

HAs anyone seen BOB? (there is no diver Bob on this trip) Yeah.. Where is Bob? You know the tall guy with red hair and a mustache.. OMG I haven't seen him since we went down. I saw him taking pictures of a tube worm.. SOmething must have happened to him. PANIC.. YELLING.. FINGER POINTING.. AREN'T YOU THE DIVEMASTER ON THIS TRIP.. HOW COULD YOU LOSE A DIVER..."but I'm only a divemaster trainee.." SAME THING TO ME....YOU KILLED BOB!....

Or whatever comes to mind..

Naw.. can't do that.. we need more DM's.. or they will be looking for someone else to carry that stupid ball..

Eric

I heard your students were smart. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom