AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was 72 degrees on the Ancient Mariner yesterday. Brrrrr! The vis on the other hand was 80'+. And the marine life was fascinating. Looking forward to next week.

baitedstorm:
Hey :11: what's that supposed to mean Jean.....

hehehehehhehehe :eyebrow: We're the interesting group!!! heheheheheehe , rarely ever a dull moment! :wink:

It means Don't ask about the Beano part... :11:

Jeano Beano

jeandiver:
It means Don't ask about the Beano part... :11:

Jeano Beano
Which translates, if you don't want us to ask, dont type it! :D

BIGSAGE136:
It was 72 degrees on the Ancient Mariner yesterday. Brrrrr! The vis on the other hand was 80'+. And the marine life was fascinating. Looking forward to next week.

It was 56 degrees at Santa Cruz 2 weeks ago. Brrrrrr. 72 - sounds like bath water
04.gif

72 isn't all that bad, it's the SI that kills me

Hello everyone..
As it stands, there are now two more spots on the boat; it looks like Angie and I won't be able to make it for this one:17: Hope you all have a good dive. We'll catch you on the next one.

Scubaguy62:
Hello everyone..
As it stands, there are now two more spots on the boat; it looks like Angie and I won't be able to make it for this one:17: Hope you all have a good dive. We'll catch you on the next one.
:11: :11: say it's not sooo!!!!

Scubaguy62:
Hello everyone..
OOh no dude. I was really looking forward to seeing you again. Our last conversation was too short.

We'll have to blow bubbles for ya'll while we're down there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom