AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just signed up making the trek from Tampa! Ive been wanting to attend a dive with ya'll for months and just could never quite get it together. Aqua Zoo sounds interesting.

We're staying thru till Monday anyone up for Sunday or Monday Shore dives in Ft. Lauderdale? Or maybe you locals know of something better I am open to sugestions As I am coming buddiless :06:

Give a shout back!

Cant wait to meet everyone. So how we gonna know who is who on the boat? We should look into making T-shirts for these trips. Everyone wears their Conch Divers t-shirt for the trip and can be identified easily. What do you guys think?

Brian

Zen--many of us have Scubaboard T-shirts and tank stickers; I'll be sure to wear the t-shirt Saturday; any SB Mods diving Saturday happen to have extra T's (hint, hint?)

A reminder to our late joiners that there are after-diving festivities planned around the corner at Scuba_jenny's. PM her for directions so you can have them beforehand in writing. All you need to bring is your preferred beverage.

2 Days....woooohoooo!!!!!

Updated 2/18/2005:

1. Jenny
2. Vickie-baitedstorm
3. Eric-Orlando
4. Krista
5. Scott-padipro
6. Oliver--Sage
7. Jeff--diverdoh
8. Joeamit
9. Rickyd
10. Lee-Hoya
11. SCUBACAT04
12. Jean
13. James-driftdiver
14. Brian-zendiver
15. Brian-novafury
16. Jeff's friend
17. ReneeC
18. Brewoneto
19+Erik purduepete and dive club

I just called the boat. It is 7:30 show, 8:00 go. Also parking via valet is $3.00 per day
http://www.southfloridadiving.com/location.htm
See ya all in a couple days!
I have one extra large Tshirt, who will start the bidding??

Hmmm, Three hours from my place to Pampano.... plus 30 minutes for problems, traffic accidents, potty breaks etc.... Looks like I'm going to be leaving at about midnight to get there... Oh Joy

Lee

Lee, there are a few staying at my house also Friday night. I am about a half hour from the boat.

Scuba_Jenny:
Lee, there are a few staying at my house also Friday night. I am about a half hour from the boat.
Who all is staying at your place tomorrow Jenny?

That's a good question.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom