AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahh, unfortunately something came up at the last minute - had to take myself off the list....hope to see you all on another dive.

I have my fingers crossed for good weather so I've added myself to the list. See you all bright and early!

Hoya97:
That says something about the state of men in America. I mean, here's a guy (first requirement) who fixes things (second requirement) and no matter what else he does, he still ends up on the couch. Sigh, just can't win!

Forgot the third requirement....DIVES !!!!
(A LOT...)

Jeano

Happy AQUAZOO EVE!

I have been away from the board lately. The local "Road Dogs" have been keeping us busy.

Looks like the boat will have twenty-five people on it and aprox 20 of them ScubaBoarders. If you get a last minute gumption to go there is still 10 seats on this boat.

The weather is suppose to be the best we have seen in months and the conditons matching. The reported vis earlier this week was 60-80' depending on who you ask.

I am looking forward to seeing ya'll there! Staying overnight Friday at Jenny's but I have to report to work Sat night so after the dive I gotta go.

I am bringing my critter petting gloves for this dive!

Eric

PS- Lee did you just get an invite to spend the night at a single girls house? Hope yer wife doesn't read this.. she may no longer have access to launch codes but I bet she can still shoot a M16.. *yiikesss*

Who said she no longer had access to the launch codes? Cripes, she's increased her arsenal! WHEW - gotta keep under the radar on this one. Escourting a female DM student, invites to single ladies homes, multitude of attractive women on the boat - talk about living dangerously - I think the Navy SEALS have less danger in their lives!

Krista,

From what I understand, your reputation is nothing short of awe-inspiring! But, as I've just 'met' you, I'll have to take the word of all the guys I've talked to!

Lee

PS - Eric, should I hide now?

Well here I am. It is Friday 2-18-2005 @ 17:00 hours. I am sitting here while my wife is diving in Fort Lauderdale. I get to enjoy watching endless re-runs on T.V. and watching the kids. I'm looking at my dive gear sitting on the floor drying up. I wish I was with ya'll guys. Can't you hear the violins playing in the background right now. I can. boo who, boo who........

Hey Buddy wish you were here. Its so much more fun with you around..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom