AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could always shave the head? Oh wait...............

I feel nothing of your pain. I am ready to go, nothing holding me back, except a little knee surgery. Quite yer flappin!

Joe

Got the weekend off so I have signed up for the trip at the last minute. It's great site to dive. One of my favorites. See you all in the morning.

Paleeeeeese

Krista, Vicki and Oliver....you guys are the best!!! Jenny, you too. We miss you guys! You guys want me to plan another Key Largo trip??? I promise I won't go running into any wine goblets this time :wink:

Have fun ya'll and say hi to Ray for me (ya'll know who I'm talking about right??)

murphdivers286:
Well here I am. It is Friday 2-18-2005 @ 17:00 hours. I am sitting here while my wife is diving in Fort Lauderdale. I get to enjoy watching endless re-runs on T.V. and watching the kids. I'm looking at my dive gear sitting on the floor drying up. I wish I was with ya'll guys. Can't you hear the violins playing in the background right now. I can. boo who, boo who........
:10:

So - report time??? How was it?

Murph -- Damn man.. you are killing us. I tried to get everyone to cancel this dive and have everyone come to your house with homemade CHicken Noodle and little chocolate kisses but they all turned on me man. As a matter of fact I was going to back out and come over there myself just to help you out with changing the channel and stuff but they all made me stay! At the end of the dive everyone all held hands and said.. "Neptune and creatures of the deep... Thank you for this time in your domain and we just wish that Murphy could have been with us today."

That's my story.. and I'ma stickin to it!

Eric

Ok, a trip report.

It was fun. Good vis, lots of critters. Ho Hum. :D

Orlando Eric:
Murph -- Damn man.. you are killing us. I tried to get everyone to cancel this dive and have everyone come to your house with homemade CHicken Noodle and little chocolate kisses but they all turned on me man. As a matter of fact I was going to back out and come over there myself just to help you out with changing the channel and stuff but they all made me stay! At the end of the dive everyone all held hands and said.. "Neptune and creatures of the deep... Thank you for this time in your domain and we just wish that Murphy could have been with us today."

That's my story.. and I'ma stickin to it!

Eric

Yeh right!!!! And golden monkeys will fly out of my butt........:lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom