AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting the pics Lee... That poor Moray looked worse in person.. I wonder what caused that to happen?

StSomewhere:
Scuba, shnoooba, 173 posts and no one can tell me how JB&CRB was? :wink: Not even so much as a setlist... <sigh> :D

Ummm, I'm supposed to actually remember? :11: ....and the entire set list, at that?!! Jimmy's always great; it's a good concert when he plays my favorite, Southern Cross. Gave us three encores, and since he forgot to slip off his flip-flops before coming out for the last one, a fortunate (or not so fortunate) audience member now has a very special souvenir. Hard to believe the man is in his 60's!

I finally got around to the camera. This is the best part of the dive for me. You really get to relive the dive.

I see that we may have had at least 3 morays on this wreck. This one doesnt have the bar scar, and Jenny found another over at Abbey II.

I need a lot more practice. Good thing its warming up.

BIGSAGE136:
I finally got around to the camera. This is the best part of the dive for me. You really get to relive the dive.

I see that we may have had at least 3 morays on this wreck. This one doesnt have the bar scar, and Jenny found another over at Abbey II.

I need a lot more practice. Good thing its warming up.

Excellent pics dude! You gotta share your secrets with me!

Lee

Nice pics Oliver. I can see the improvement in your photo skills. Thanks for being my buddy!

When we got to the Boat area, there's were already a bunch of people hanging out. I'm not sure how many SB'ers were on the boat that day with us, but I'd love to do a head count...

All aboard say ......... I[/QUOTE]

Count me in on your headcount
(dedicated drybox door holder)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom