AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are really good about making Angie and I regret not being able to make it. Oh well! such as life! I'm glad to read about all the fun ya'll had and we hope to join you on the next one!

Okay, Tired of looking over my shoulder - let's plan the next one! Any weekend after March 15th is good to go for me! And I promise I'll be bringing a whole hurd of divers with me then!

Orlando Eric, KBeck & Baitedstorm - be very careful and gentle with them... two will be very new divers. I've already briefed them on the two of you!

baitedstorm:
Count me in on your headcount
(dedicated drybox door holder)
I'm MOST certain to leve someone out, but I'll start it..

1. you
2. me
3. Orlando Eric (Eric)
4. Down4Fun (Kim)
5. DiverDuh (Jeff)
6. BIGSAGE136 (Oliver)
7. ScubaJenny (Jenny)
8. KBeck (Krista)
9. PadiPro (Scott)
10. ReneeC
11. Hoya97 (Lee)
12. Scubacat04 (Cheryl)
13. NovaFury (Brian)
14. JoeAmit (Joe)
15. ZenDiver (Brian)
16. Pidus (Sudip)

17. Driftdiver (James)

[/QUOTE]

Forgot me too!

I had a great time everyone. Thanks for the excellent company.

I'm off for a week of awesome diving, and, I hope to dive with y'all again as soon as I get back.

Hoya97:
Orlando Eric, KBeck & Baitedstorm - be very careful and gentle with them... two will be very new divers. I've already briefed them on the two of you!

Please explain the math....:D

Hoya97:

who? us? ......... no worries, we'll break them in right for you!!! :laughing:

KBeck:
Yeah, and how did I get included in that bunch?????

Krista,
I don't think Lee was using all his fingers when he included you... so, maybe it was a Freudian slip and didn't intend to include you with BaitedStorm and Eric.

Al

Hey......... No fair Al.......! I'm pretty sure Lee meant Krista and Eric seeing how I'm the only good one in the group :54:

baitedstorm:
Hey......... No fair Al.......! I'm pretty sure Lee meant Krista and Eric seeing how I'm the only good one in the group :54:

Please define "good one".... :hmmm: I believe our definitions clash... :smileysto

:rofl:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom