Aquasafari Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

code4cell

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with Aquasafari dive shop in cozumel? Good, bad or indifferent I would like to get some feedback...thanks in advance....

I haven't dove with AquaSafari, but I also haven't heard anything bad about them. We dove with ScubaTony a couple weeks ago and he was awesome. Max bottoms times with him and he will take a max of 6 people out. It is nice to dive on a small boat with a small group. He came from California also. I do not recommend Dive Palancar. Bad experience with them this year.

code4cell:
Has anyone had any experience with Aquasafari dive shop in cozumel? Good, bad or indifferent I would like to get some feedback...thanks in advance....
Aqua Safari is the only operator I've ever used in Cozumel. Nothing but great things from this guy. Quality operation. Divemaster led, 80 ft limits, safety conscious!

freediver:
Aqua Safari is the only operator I've ever used in Cozumel. Nothing but great things from this guy. Quality operation. Divemaster led, 80 ft limits, safety conscious!

Thanks for the reply...The only thing I didnt like so far with them is you get two different prices if you go to the dive shop at the cozumel palace than you do if you book direct with them in the downtown office. I would have been upset if I paid $90 more just becuase I went to the the shop at the hotel rather than book the sme thing at the downtown office.

I have had experience with them and they were terrible. They didn't respect me as a new diver and they told me to go dive at with another shop because they weren't comfortable with my diving experience and concerns. It was many years ago, not sure if its the same people.
I went to other dive shops and had NO problems like I did with AS.
Proceed with caution please.

reefmadness,
welcome to this board.
does your ax need grinding?

APPARENTLY!!! since the poster has dredged up two old threads to bash Aqua Safari.....sorta like a terrorist....hit and run.....we don't like that sort around here:no

I have had experience with them and they were terrible. <questionable details omitted>

Let's see, on your second post ever on this forum, you drag up a favorable thread about a dive op from nearly three years ago (you must have used the search function to look for them specifically) in order to bash them for an alleged slight. I'll hazard a guess that your first post ever was a similar attack on the same op in that other thread about them that I have on my ignore list.

EDIT: I apologize: I was wrong. Your first post was another attack on the same dive op in a different old thread.

Vendetta, maybe?

I have had experience with them and they were terrible. They didn't respect me as a new diver and they told me to go dive at with another shop because they weren't comfortable with my diving experience and concerns. It was many years ago, not sure if its the same people.
I went to other dive shops and had NO problems like I did with AS.
Proceed with caution please.

First you say they are terrible and give a definite reason why you feel that way and then you say you're not sure if it is the same people.And then you finish your comment by taking another swipe at them. We'll proceed with caution alright; when we see your post on another thread in the future.

C'mon leave ol reefmadness alone. I had a similar situation about 30 something years ago with a dive op in Hawaii...Hmmm maybe it was the Bahamas, no definitely was in the Keys somewhere. But dang they were rude or something, just no respect for my diving prowess. Told them I had well over 5 dives too !!! :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom