Info Aqualung Financial Troubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess congratulations are in order now that Yifei Huang (named after the Chinese actress I guess ) now has acquired the US Divers brand. Pity when she finds out it's scuba snorkelling kit and not the US Olympic springboard diving team. Just Saying.

Incidentally The wonderful sounding Aqua Master Sporting Technology Co started life just a month before the take over and the corporate address for said company of 1564 Berkshire Ct, San Marcos CA 92069
turns out to be a four bedroom 3 bathroom 2938 square foot private house.

My guess three of the bedrooms are going to store the fins while 2 of the bathrooms maybe the snorkels.

In addition.

The dynamic Richard Vaughn director of Aqualung dive sales, product and technical services for North America appointed in September 2023 never quite made it as a director in Aqualung employment to the year end.
He was last heard back in September last when he started as director of dive sales yada yada stating that he was exited and honoured to take the next step in continuing the legacy of the iconic Aqualung brand.

“Richard’s knowledge of the dive industry and years of experience make him the perfect person to lead the dive division. “Equipped with a team that is both seasoned and passionate, we are excellently positioned to elevate the company’s operations and performance while maintaining sustainable growth.” he stated.

The Aqualung Group product portfolio includes premier dive and swim equipment brands including Aqualung, Apeks, Omer, Aquasphere, U.S. Divers and Stohlquist

Well not any more it does. Wonder if he needs Yifei Huang's cell number LOL

I have not seen anyone named Yifei Huang in the press releases.

Company Name: AQUA MASTER SPORTING TECHNOLOGY CO LLC
Entity Type: CALIFORNIA LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY - CA
File Number: 202461110780
Filing State: California (CA)
Filing Status: Active
Filing Date: February 21, 2024
Company Age: 2 Months
Registered Agent:
Map Icon
spacer
Yifei Huang
1564 Bershire Ct
San Marcos, CA 92609
Principal Address:
Map Icon
spacer
1564 Berkshire Ct
San Marcos, CA 92069
Mailing Address:
Map Icon
spacer
1564 Berkshire Ct
San Marcos, CA 92069
Managed By: Manager Managed
Governing Agency: California Secretary of State

I have not seen anyone named Yifei Huang in the press releases.
Im afraid the scuba press releases won't tell you what you may need to know.
But simply parrot out what they are informed by the original Aqualung press release.
This and the benefits of the promise of future advertising revenue.

One point of interest that should not be overlooked is the new US Divers owner.

Incidentally Aqua Master Sporting Technology Co LLC has appointed Ivan James as vice president. Now most know Ivan for many years was the Aqualung sales manager.
So yet another Aqualung management member gone.

But the real question remaining is (I assume) the geographical location of the folks who bought US Divers and not the parrot squawking

"We are pleased to be selling our historical US Divers band to a California-based company,"

Yeah right. Iain

Company Name:AQUA MASTER SPORTING TECHNOLOGY CO LLC
Entity Type:CALIFORNIA LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY - CA
File Number:202461110780
Filing State:California (CA)
Filing Status:Active
Filing Date:February 21, 2024
Company Age:2 Months
Registered Agent:
Map Icon
spacer
Yifei Huang
1564 Bershire Ct
San Marcos, CA 92609
Principal Address:
Map Icon
spacer
1564 Berkshire Ct
San Marcos, CA 92069
Mailing Address:
Map Icon
spacer
1564 Berkshire Ct
San Marcos, CA 92069
Managed By:Manager Managed
Governing Agency:California Secretary of State
Note that "Registered Agent" is almost NEVER the owner. Usually the RA is a law firm or other person/organization acting with limited power of attorney to represent the company and receive all legal notices and services (receiving notice of suits, subpoenas, communication from the Secretary of State, etc), sometimes assist with legal filings, and to notify the company of such. The RAs's job is to pass those along to the owner and/or designee. Usually has to be a physical office in the state of incorporation/registration.

Back
Top Bottom