April Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find myself with a four day weekend (thanks to Easter) this coming weekend, and Morrison's not looking good. :wink:

Hmm... so, where would a guy go to get some bottom time... other than Vorty (to which I have a pass this year, so it's my fall-back site). :D

ClayJar:
I find myself with a four day weekend (thanks to Easter) this coming weekend, and Morrison's not looking good. :wink:

Hmm... so, where would a guy go to get some bottom time... other than Vorty (to which I have a pass this year, so it's my fall-back site). :D

Keep an eye on the waterlevels, the predictions are only right, like 50% of the time :)

Even if the waterlevels shoot up as high as they are predicting, Cypress will be as clear as ever. We've dived it in the 15'(waterlevel) range with visibility. The spring run might not be pumping out clear water, but by the time you get to the basin, you'll still have that infinite vis thats so enjoyable.

I'm personally taking a little boat ride out into the Gulf to hit up the Trysler Grounds this Sat. :D

I need Fri and Sunday plans, if the gulf calms down a bit, looking for some shore dives in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area more than likely.

Jellyfish of Doom's motor is currently in the shop, finally. Waiting on some parts to ship from Tohatsu so I can reattach my motor to the the boat.

Since you have a 4-day weekend you should come up and join the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew for the meet-n-greet. We would love to have you!
Ber :lilbunny:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Jellyfish of Doom's motor is currently in the shop, finally. Waiting on some parts to ship from Tohatsu so I can reattach my motor to the the boat.

So, I wanna know, do you actually lug that thing onsite in your car, and blow it up / assemble it/etc? How long does that take? two-man operation? Where all do you use it? Was it worth it?

I'm seriously thinking about buying one of the sea-eagle ripoff's and put a 5HP motor on it... I REALLY want to get to Cypress springs sometime.

I paddled my Sea Eagle SE330 to Cypress and dove from it... :D

(Brought two tanks, too.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom