April Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Venice sounds fun........could you send me details and would it be okay that I don't have a buddy with me? I have never been in the gulf yet, only the quarry. Would love some new old sharks teeth.

skybird:
That would sound great, but I don't have dry and can't imagine diving those temps wet.........only have a warm or fairly warm water suit

If you're 5'5"-5'7" I have an extra drysuit you could use, complete with warm undies. Heck, I'll even go with wet gloves and let you use my dry gloves. Besides, it's the campfire experiences and the food that make the meet-n-greet what it is :D "What goes on at M&G STAYS at M&G"

"I'll be right back" :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

skybird:
Venice sounds fun........could you send me details and would it be okay that I don't have a buddy with me? I have never been in the gulf yet, only the quarry. Would love some new old sharks teeth.

We will be shore diving on April 27th & 28th and diving with Florida West Scuba on the 29th (then possibly shore diving again that evening).

Yes it will be okay if you don't have a dive buddy. I am not sure how effective one would be in Venice anyway, but there will be plenty of people to help you out. I have been diving there quite a few times and my g/f has been diving there about 3 or 4 times, so we will be able to put you on the sharks teeth. Let me know if you are interested. If so, PM me and I will send you my cell phone number.

FYI to all who might be around. We will be eating & drinking at Bogeys on both Friday and Saturday night. :14:

Oh yeah, we will be staying at the Holiday Inn of Venice, FL - (941) 485-5411

Back
Top Bottom