April Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Port Tack:
Just wait till I finish with Gollum. !7.5 ft Sea Chaser with 90 hp Yamaha. I am in the process of setting her up for diving. Got places for 6 tanks and gear. Just gotta figure out the best way to get folks back in the boat. She has a small transom so I am not sure about putting on a swim platform. Might have to go with one of the removeable ladders by Garelick.
Planning on using her for close trips out of Perdido Pass with a good eye on the weather. Already have the crew lined up to be the boat watch while diving. Let me know if anyone wants to go.

I'll go and stock provisions!

SuPrBuGmAn:
You were also beat by SeaYoda paddling a canoe solo, and ClayJar with an overloaded inflatable kayak.
I'd have to weigh everything, but I think I was actually *just* under the weight rating... so, perhaps only *nearly* overloaded...

Anyway, I didn't beat the slow boat by much. I barely had time to gear up and relax. :D

photohikedive:
You're on!.

first that trailer of yours has to make it down here......

The trailer has new rims, new tires, and re-packed with new bearings, and new trailer lights. All it needs now is a a set of flames or some shark teeth painted on it!

Mat, does your boat have an inflatable keel for chop, or is it flat-bottomed?

Inflatable keel, not sure how much better it is than the flat bottomed ones *shrugs*

Its not a comfortable ride, by far, in choppy water. Luckily, I'm not one to require luxury accomodations :)

skybird:
April 27 = 30

I, along with some friends from Birmingham, will be diving Venice Beach during that time. You are welcome to join us.

We will also be diving in the Bahamas from Apr 21st - 27th. You are welcome to join us there as well. :) See sig.

mike_s:
The trailer has new rims, new tires, and re-packed with new bearings, and new trailer lights. All it needs now is a a set of flames or some shark teeth painted on it!

that, and a............. solid frame?!?!?!?!?!?

mike_s:
I figured you'd just go with the traditional parade float tassels. :D

That would sound great, but I don't have dry and can't imagine diving those temps wet.........only have a warm or fairly warm water suit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom