April roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

April 13 - 20th. Sunscape Sabor and Dive with Cristina. Now before all of the AI haters get up in arms--I'm going there solo strictly to test out if they will be enforcing their silly $2 dock fee for my dive op to pick me up. I plan on trying to be picked up without either of us paying the fee. One of five things may happen --- A-they throw me in jail B-they throw me off the dock C- they throw me out of the resort D-they allow me to pay the fee later at the front desk E-- all A, B and C. This could get exciting!

For the record, I do not believe that any of us "AI haters" will begrudge you your choice in accommodations; we just know that it's not for us. Good luck in your struggle with the dreaded $2 docking fee.

I will be there the 21st thru 28th. Diving with Alison and staying at Park Royal. We stay there because non-diving wife likes it there.

Also have my two sisters, niece and a couple of buddies join me.

Going to work on the Tekila shore dive since I will have divers with me this year.

April 13 - 20th. Sunscape Sabor and Dive with Cristina. Now before all of the AI haters get up in arms--I'm going there solo strictly to test out if they will be enforcing their silly $2 dock fee for my dive op to pick me up. I plan on trying to be picked up without either of us paying the fee. One of five things may happen --- A-they throw me in jail B-they throw me off the dock C- they throw me out of the resort D-they allow me to pay the fee later at the front desk E-- all A, B and C. This could get exciting!
As of last week and per the owner of a dive shop, the fee is still in place but not enforced. They are still picking up diivers there.

Mike and Kristen. April 14 through 21.

Diving with Tres Pelicanos in the mornings and the site op on some afternoons. Staying at the Iberostar.

Doing a girls trip April 14-20. Staying at Residencias Reef, diving with Bottom Time Divers.

As of last week and per the owner of a dive shop, the fee is still in place but not enforced. They are still picking up diivers there.
So I guess I won't need to bring bail money--that's a good thing. Thanks for the info!

@ggunn do you mind if I start a listing of April divers on your thread?

So I guess I won't need to bring bail money--that's a good thing. Thanks for the info!
One never knows. Best take plenty of pesos!

@ggunn do you mind if I start a listing of April divers on your thread?

One never knows. Best take plenty of pesos!
Dang--I was hoping to use that extra stash of pesos to pay for a night dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom