April roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, I'll start it.

ggunn and the Thundering Herd, April 13-27, Staying at Blue Angel, Diving with Blue Angel

BTW, my mom will be celebrating her 90th B'day on April 23rd on Cozumel; she has made at least one trip to Cozumel every year since 1977. She still loves to deep sea fish and snorkel. There will be a big party; the Thundering Herd will be more Thundering than usual this year.

Last edited:
Sorry we'll miss you this year. We're May roll callers this year. Congrats to your Mom. Don't know if you remember us, but we met you guys (and your Mom, very funny, nice lady :)) last year around the pool. Have a great trip. :cheers:

April 21st to 28th, staying at Cozumel Palace, and Diving with Martin. Please tell you mother Happy Birthday for us!

April 5-13, Blue XTSea Diving, Sunscape Sabor. New Aqualung Outlaw gets wet!

April 14 - May 5th. Residencias reef. Dive with Martin starting on the 18th.

Sorry we'll miss you this year. We're May roll callers this year. Congrats to your Mom. Don't know if you remember us, but we met you guys (and your Mom, very funny, nice lady :)) last year around the pool. Have a great trip. :cheers:
Missed again!

Eric and Lisa (Soloist and uncfnp). April 21 to 30. Casa Mexicana and 3Ps

Missed again!

Eric and Lisa (Soloist and uncfnp). April 21 to 30. Casa Mexicana and 3Ps

Damnit...we'll always have GC. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

How was Coz in Feb?

Damnit...we'll always have GC. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

How was Coz in Feb?
Must have gone well since we booked April while there! :wink:

It was a bit cloudy and scattered rain the first two days and we both got chilled our first dives. But for the rest of the trip the weather was near perfect though the SI still a bit cool until the last day. I fell in love with my boat coat all over again. 22 dives for a total of 24 hours and 11 minutes underwater.

Casa Mexicana worked well for us. Not like Villa Escondida, not so private and like family, and I realized just how large a role Magda’s wonderful breakfasts have when I say the food in Coz is delicious. But mostly we missed Millie. :(

Back
Top Bottom