April 2023 Roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Someone else can (please) administer this but I will open with:

ggunn and the Thundering Herd, staying at and diving with Blue Angel, April 15-29

My wife and I staying at Los Alcatraces and diving with Scuba Shack April 22-May 8

I am going diving in Coz in April...just don't know when exactly, or where I am staying, or which Op I am using...
It all depends upon whether or not my NDS is going with me.
If she decides to go, we will stay at our favorite BNB in Residencia Reef. As she is a non-diver, I need to keep her happy and nothing like a white sandy beach and a bottle of wine will do that! If not, I will be at Blue Angel. My first "go-to" Op is with Jeremy at Living Underwater. If he cannot accommodate me, I will go with either Aldora or Ruben at Rock Star Divers.

Diving with Blue Angel and finishing up my DM training, April 29-May 6, Need to look for a place to sleep Still. Trip #20 to Cozumel.

ggunn and the Thundering Herd, staying at and diving with Blue Angel, April 15-29
Gordon, we have never met but I know your sister Clair and Mom, Barbara. They told me about you, I live in Austin as well. Always stay at the Blue Angel.

Gordon, we have never met but I know your sister Clair and Mom, Barbara. They told me about you, I live in Austin as well. Always stay at the Blue Angel.
looks like we will just miss each other this time

Gordon, looks like we'll overlap with you a few days again this year. I'm bringing a group down to the Blue Angel April 21st through May 1st. Matt, it will be nice to meet you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom