April 2023 Roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far, in order of arrival date:

Scubagolf + spouse, Scuba Club, March 31 - April 10
mediumone & spouse - Casa Pakal - Blue Magic - April 1 - 16
WillAlter and The wife, at El Presidente with Living Underwater, April 11-18
Jay (jbjclj) and Cheryl - Villa Las Anclas -3P April 11-May 26
ggunn and the Thundering Herd, staying at and diving with Blue Angel, April 15-29
Sharkygill, bringing a group down to the Blue Angel April 21st through May 1st.
ReefHound and the wife, staying at Los Alcatraces and diving with Scuba Shack April 22-May 8
MattB, Diving with Blue Angel and finishing up DM training, April 29-May 6

GameChanger, staying somewhere and diving with somebody, arriving sometime in April

April 22nd and 23rd
Not diving.
Getting a tattoo at Offir's
I might sleep on a bench in the Plaza.

Gordon, looks like we'll overlap with you a few days again this year. I'm bringing a group down to the Blue Angel April 21st through May 1st. Matt, it will be nice to meet you.
Great, I will be working with Andy mostly to finish my DM class, but definitely will be hanging around after diving as well. Since I am without my wife this trip I am planning on doing a less expensive place to stay.
You are bringing a group down? Shop or a club?

Great, I will be working with Andy mostly to finish my DM class, but definitely will be hanging around after diving as well. Since I am without my wife this trip I am planning on doing a less expensive place to stay.
You are bringing a group down? Shop or a club?
Our group is mostly neighbors... an informal club I guess. Our shop is Blue Angel, we usually bring a few to certify there and talk the rest into nitrox as the week progresses and they run out of bottom time. We'll have 10 rooms booked for our week this go round, 3 visits this year. June will be a family trip with myself and the other neighbor proselytizing diving, but we each have 4 rooms so that makes it another group trip. October is the guys who's wives don't dive trip, probably 10 rooms on that one as well.

Our group is mostly neighbors... an informal club I guess. Our shop is Blue Angel, we usually bring a few to certify there and talk the rest into nitrox as the week progresses and they run out of bottom time. We'll have 10 rooms booked for our week this go round, 3 visits this year. June will be a family trip with myself and the other neighbor proselytizing diving, but we each have 4 rooms so that makes it another group trip. October is the guys who's wives don't dive trip, probably 10 rooms on that one as well.
Sounds Great! I wish we had more dive friends by us. We were joking that we need to stop recommending the hotel, getting harder to get rooms sometimes. Hopefully we get to dive together. Like I said I am doing week 2 of DM class. So there will be diving, working with instructors in the pool and ocean and some other fun activities. I know there are some people who will book a block of rooms and then fill them and maybe the resort will comp the leader/planner. Just what I have heard.

So far, in order of arrival date:

Scubagolf + spouse, Scuba Club, March 31 - April 10
mediumone & spouse - Casa Pakal - Blue Magic - April 1 - 16
WillAlter and The wife, at El Presidente with Living Underwater, April 11-18
Jay (jbjclj) and Cheryl - Villa Las Anclas -3P April 11-May 26

ggunn and the Thundering Herd, staying at and diving with Blue Angel, April 15-29
scubapetecanada & wife staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Salty Endeavors. April 16-24
chaindiver & wife are staying at Cozumel Hotel and Resort, diving with Tres Pelicanos, April 20-27
Sharkygill, bringing a group down to the Blue Angel April 21st through May 1st.
ReefHound and the wife, staying at Los Alcatraces and diving with Scuba Shack April 22-May 8
MattB, Diving with Blue Angel and finishing up DM training, April 29-May 6

GameChanger, staying somewhere and diving with somebody, arriving sometime in April

Back
Top Bottom