Apollo Prestige Titanium on Ebay... another scam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I fixed the link.

Brand new seller with 0 feedback normally good thing to avoid. At least he takes paypal which affords you a little recourse. Many buyers would avoid such an offer. That may result in a very favorable price.

You pays your dime - you takes your chances.

Ask questions and see if answers make you feel better of worse. Like could you do payment and pickup in person?

Tell him you have a family member in Oregon and ask him if you could have him pay and pick up the reg. Providing you win of course. If he says no or states that he is no longer in Oregon....Well you get it.

Ask the seller to send you pics of the actual reg. has tag but no box or papers and no bidders, sounds fishy.

jetfixer:
Ask the seller to send you pics of the actual reg. has tag but no box or papers and no bidders, sounds fishy.

Yeah it sounds like he swiped it. I e-mailed the seller this:

Dear KC,

Very interested in this regulator. Is there any visible sign of defect? Could you give me the serial number? You have no feedback so I will be honest with you I am a little skeptical. I live in Washington but do a lot of traveling down to Oregon, Could I arrange for pick up if I win?

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom