Aow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stinggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
:bounce4:It's official. I am now a PADI advance open water diver. I want to thank Divebandit from the bottom of your heart. Without his patience and faith in my I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this.!!!!
Now, wreck diving!!!!!:D:D

Wreck Diving....

I LOVE Wreck Diving....

Take the Wreck Diver Specialty (and maybe Deep Diver also), I'm currently 1/2 way through both of them.

Wreck Diving....

I LOVE Wreck Diving....

Take the Wreck Diver Specialty (and maybe Deep Diver also), I'm currently 1/2 way through both of them.

I already took the deep dive course.:D

I already took the deep dive course.:D

As in did all 4 Deep Dives required for the Specialty or did the 1 deep dive required for AOW?

If it's the latter then you just need to complete Deep Dives 2 - 4 & the 2nd part of the Knowledge review (from the Deep Diver Manual, AOW Deep Knowledge Review is part 1 from the DD Book).

:bounce4:It's official. I am now a PADI advance open water diver. I want to thank Divebandit from the bottom of your heart. Without his patience and faith in my I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this.!!!!
Now, wreck diving!!!!!:D:D

Hey stinggirl:

Congratulations!

Now how are your buoyancy, trim, gas consumption, and buddy skills? Classes are neat but just diving really hones these skills which are often overlooked but really necessary when advancing in education. So, marching through classes may get you education and cards, but the real experience comes from digesting and practicing what you learned and trying to be better each dive.

With kind regards,
Thomas

Personally, before I would start the wreck speciality I would take the peak performance buoyance and underwater nav specialities. These are VERY important skills to master and should be required.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom