Anything on this weekend? (6/12-13)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef clean up would sound good, but i have my workplace summer thing at Wet n Wild to hit - i promise it is fun! (its also free)

If it were on any other time... So not much action this weekend, i will really have to goad Becky out to get wet and see what we can manage - still thinking Blue is easiest to get to and free for the sunday afternoon.

I will have to catch that reel tangling/spaghetti sometime with Andy - i am sure my cavern training will throw up similar troubles! :wink:

Becky isnt probably going to be let loose by her family this weekend (babysitting), so its just little old me. The reef clean up sounds good, any plans to stay and dive on sunday???

Hey, Simon, I imagine that folks will be diving on Sunday, but so far no plans...and of course, PM me if you want the couch...

The couch sounds great, however since yesterdays enthusiasm i have felt something going on in my throat and up into my sinuses - colds come on quickly - think i caught it on the plane ride last weekend. I am so annoyed about the way it is feeling right now and how that could affect my diving for the weekend. Should be able to make a decision on friday sometime - will let you know about that!

We have the so-called long weekend!!!! Starts today evening - Thursday is a day off (sort of Bank Holiday - it's Catholic Body of Christ Day) so everybody takes Friday off and....diving comes.
Most of us is planning to do wreck diving - Baltic Sea. Second option - Mazurian Lakes.
I'll decide the last moment.
Mania

Grrr, nothing but futility from here, thought this thing was clearing, but alas its still hanging in there. Next weekend (6/19) with Andy out of St Augustine is in the works though hopefully. Maybe a trip to Blue Spring on the sunday (6/20) and the following weekend hopefully some tooth hunting (6/26) - i have been out of the water for so long - all fun from this end - only in the future :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom