Anyone welcome - Ft. Lauderdale beach dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys,

Sorry I didn't make either dive, I came down with this cold that everyone seems to be getting and was just not comfortable with trying to dive (couldn't equalize on shore, let alone under water). Anyway, maybe next time I am down.

Mike

Hey Ben,

Let me see what the week brings and how the weather shapes up, but I will try for Saturday. I have a whole week to convince my wife, lol. We'll be in touch during the week and see how the weekend looks.

Take Care,

Walter...

Weather permitting, I'll be there as well!

Hey Ben,

We'll let you name the place this time, Saturday AM would be the best time for me., this is indeed your thread that we hijacked and got a trip out of it, lol. Thanks by the way. So much for the one weekend thread. This is going on three weekends now.

Glad that OBXDIVEGUY will join.

Take Care,

It seems like the weather this weekend will be decent for diving. Wind won't be bad in the morning and the surf pretty low. So I'm just waiting for a place and I'll be there.

I'll see if i can try my new DIY video camera housing this weekend, get some footage. Forget the lobsters !!

Later,

off subject question: i notice the intencity expo is coming to pembroke pines, where is that in relationship to cape coral?

I can't go this weekend, but if Friday at ~3 PM, Commercial pier (or there-abouts) is good for anyone, post and we'll meet.

I have yet to do shore dives from Deerfeild, Hollywood and places like that, so I'm up for new places, too.

FF pirate Pembroke Pines is Southwest of Ft. Lauderdale

Everybody else. I am gonna be at Hibiscus St. on Friday about 6pm for an evening dive with a buch of folks from other boards. All are welcome to join.

OTHER boards ??
You mingling with the Riff-Raff elsewhere?
S'matter? Our riff isn't Raff enuff fer ya anymore?

*sniff*
*snuff*
*snort*
haRumph!

I'll be in John Lloyd Dania Beach sat morning with the kayubans doin a kayak-dive-picnic thing, 8am, northern-most parking lot. No riff raff arowed. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom