Anyone welcome - Ft. Lauderdale beach dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I missed ya'll last weekend. Maybe this weekend I can join up with ya'll

Well, I may have to bow out of a Friday dive, sorry all. Life caught up to me and I've got to finish a few jobs that evening.

Best,

Mambo Dave

No Problem Dave,

But we are still on for Saturday and Sunday right? Were planning on renting gear for Jen at Fill Express and then hitting Commercial for a few dives. Sunday is Key Largo for a 2 tank boat dive and then home.

Today it took us 1.5 hours to get to marker 100 and 1.25 hours to get home. The boat we snorkeled on started at 1 pm and was a 4 hour trip to 3 different locations. We had a great dinner outside at Sundowners watching a beautiful sunset.

-=ben

anyone want to guess conditions for beach dive 2/25
lbts - hollywood need to get wet. weathers got to start getting better on the weekends.

The weather predictions for this area are seldom right. The temp is often off by as much as 8 degrees and the cloudy vs. nice vs. rain is just as bad. Yesterday and today are great examples of that. Forecasted thunderstorms for yesterday (33325 zip code) and they never even happened, just very slight rain until that night. Anyway, good luck trying again, hope the weather is in your favor. Your best bet is always having a backup plan on scheduled dive days here this time of year!

diving on friday 03-10-06 at Commercial beach off of Hibiscus street, just 2 streets south of pier. Will be starting around 11am for first dive and then another at 2 pm with mambo dave. Anyone welcome to come and join.

Dive planned for Monday at 3pm commercial beach. All are welcome to join. The-more-the-merrier!!! bjpell, aabond, and I are planning on being there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom