Anyone welcome - Ft. Lauderdale beach dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kayak man:
You mingling with the Riff-Raff elsewhere?
S'matter? Our riff isn't Raff enuff fer ya anymore?

*sniff*
*snuff*
*snort*
haRumph!

I'll be in John Lloyd Dania Beach sat morning with the kayubans doin a kayak-dive-picnic thing, 8am, northern-most parking lot. No riff raff arowed.
So, does that mean I am not invited?? Hmmpphhhh...stomps offf...

Hey SFL,

You guys doing any diving this weekend or just the picnic ?

It is a combo of all three ... we scuba dive from kayaks, and picnic afterwards.

Anybody with a dive yak is welcome .... including Jenny!
Even without a dive yak, it is a great shore dive location.

I usually offer my 2nd dive yak to newbies, but it is already spoken for.

Well guys,

I have friday and saturday open so Mambo Dave's dive on Friday at 3 pm should work. Saturday is open and the morning is probably best for the sake of traffic/parking, an early dive at about 8am would be great. We can go wherever you want. I'm new here and have only dove commercial beach. I usually park at Hibiscus and there is a nice shower there. Keep me up on what you want. I just arrived back in town from Orlando and Cape Canaveral for the last two days.

-=ben

bj, I'm gonna change my aim for the "night" dive with Jenny. Been PM'ing her (and she's been graciously responding), and it sounds like she's assembled a nice large group of people - I'm up for meeting new friends. 'Course with a 3 PM dive, and my extra tanks, we could make both the 3 PM and the 6 PM dives a reality (with some hot black coffee in between - maybe even a visit to our favorite Subway shop (gotta new funny story about that Subway gal from the last time I went in there alone :maniac: )).

If anyone else was thinking about the 3 PM dive time at Commercial or Hibscus (same place, sorta), post here if you really want to do it so we know what to plan. I'm still all for it if the conditions are sweet.
:thumb:

Best,

Mambo Dave

thanks Dave, but the credit for organizing the large group of divers is not mine. I am just tagging along with them..the more the merrier!!

Hello All,

OBXDIVEGUY and I will be meeting at Hibiscus on Saturday 18th at 9:00AM, if anybody wants to join we'll be there. Let me know who is interested so we can expect you there and wait.

Later,

Walter......

Heck yeah.

I may post a Friday beach dive from around Commercial pier if I can fit one in. This would be at 3 PM.

I'd like to dive, get out and race over to get my tank refilled, so I can't go any later.

Anyone up for that?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom