Anyone want to join a boat charter in Nanaimo on Sunday Sept 6?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob1967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey everyone,

My buddy and I are wanting to do a day trip from Vancouver to Nanaimo on Sunday Sept 6 to do a couple of boat dives. Our plan is to catch the 8:30 am ferry to get to Nanaimo at 10:10 am, do a few dives, and come back that night.

Diver's Choice has one boat fully booked, Sundown diving and 49th parallel are also full. Diver's Choice can get another boat going, but they need a minimum of 4 people to make it happen. Anyone interested in joining us? If so, send me a PM.

cheers,

Rob

If you have no luck, I know there is a new boat in Nanaimo for Divers.

It is a 7m RhiB(give or take) I have never dove out of it but have seen it and it is not too bad for a small crowd. I do not have a phone number but I know buddy does some stuff with SOS Scuba in Nanaimo so if you give them a call they can probably point you in the right direction. I have no idea what the minimum number for that boat is but the max is 6 so he may be happy with only 2. It is better than nothing

Hi D-D,

Thanks for the info, I think the boat you refer to was mentioned in a recent thread here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/western-canada/297811-charters-nanaimo.html

His name is Derek, with a 25 ft. Zodiak. Ph 250-816-2241.

I was hoping for something a bit more posh, like what Diver's Choice offers, but if I don't find a couple more divers to join us within the next day or so, I will try giving him a call.

cheers and happy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom