Anyone wanna do a little Paradise (springs)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:smileysto

scubafool:
I am gonna keep my big mouth shut here, lest I end up having to bring the beer.

OK , I'll bite...
But remember , I don't drink beer.
But I'll bring my Diet Coke...
You can drink that...

Da Bean

P.S. Sounds like a small party...I like !!!!
OK , 10 AM it is...
But I'll still try to get there earlier...And hang around in my chair...

:10:

mm

hmm... well... iwant to say yes... butgoing on memory (hazy)

scubafool:
She is talking about Dive Outpost, a dive shop near Peacock Springs, which is near Luraville, which isn't too far from Mayo. Which is a little ways up the road from Branford. And Branford isn't all that far away from Fort White, which is where Jean lives, which is a short drive from High Springs. It takes me ~ 2 hours and 15 minutes to get to High Springs. It takes me about 30 minutes to get to Alexander Springs. I can be at Blue Springs in about 15 minutes, but it is closed to water activities right now. I ran out of my medication 2 days ago, but I am doing just fine without it, don't you think? Manatee Springs is a pretty good distance from High Springs, but even farther away from me. Blue Grotto is kinda close to Manatee Springs, but even closer to Devil's Den. Devil's Den is farther away from Manatee than is Blue Grotto, but both of those are closer to Manatee than Fourty Fathom Grotto. Juniper Springs is close to Ocala. Silver Glen Springs is not too far away from Juniper. Salt Springs is aways above Silver Glen, but is still on the St John's River. I am close to the St John's River. Paradise Springs is about half of the way to Manatee Springs from me, so therefore this post makes sense.
Wow David,
After reading that post :rofl3:
I have to ask you if you were the guy that made the maps wrote all the old directions to these places befor they put up the signs and made most of "the spots" so easy to find.
Ah, the memories of criss crossing through the country on mostly unmarked gravel and dirt roads.
Oh, and so sorry to miss the Paradise Spring dive,Shelly saw your guys posts,but sadly didn't tell me because she thought it was for caving only .:( .
Hope you guys have a great time there today.
Eventually our paths will cross once more so that we may enjoy another round of this addiction,..ER, pastime together again.
This portion was meant for any and all "The Usual Suspects"
that frequent ScubaBoard events.

hey all, sorry for the no-show

woke up snottier than usual... since you guys were set for buddies, i just figured i'd sit this one out

hope you had a blast ...

Was a great time. First time I got to see someone get there 1,000th dive. Everyone say gratz to Jeandiver for her 1000. Woot. Gratz Jean and was a pleasure diving with you guys.

you go Jean!!!!

Timle and I (wife) are heading back out there tomorrow. We had a small mishap and didn't get any dives in there this morning. :wink:

Miranda

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom