Anyone wanna do a little Paradise (springs)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah we showed up but I didn't load the regulators in the truck for some reason. I haven't grown gills yet and I just don't like to trust rentals.

So I win the doofus of the day award :huh:

Had a great time today diving at Paradise Springs on Fri and with Curt down the Silver Springs river today. Certified 2 new divers, Carina and Byran.

We saw a bunch of "Tarzan" monkeys going up the run today...really neat!

And for Bill Thx for the help

cinder4320:
Timle and I (wife) are heading back out there tomorrow. We had a small mishap and didn't get any dives in there this morning. :wink:

Miranda

Ok be truthfull! LOL I still think you need to be on food duty for a bit.....
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

H2Andy:
hey all, sorry for the no-show

woke up snottier than usual... since you guys were set for buddies, i just figured i'd sit this one out

hope you had a blast ...
The diving buddies were set up, but scubafool was looking for his drinking buddy bringing the beer after the dive – and it looked like he was getting the DTs when no one showed with the brew.

Congrats Jean – on 1,000 and the cave card. Sorry I missed the spring dive – and your new weight integrated doubles, but the river was great too – especially the wild Florida monkeys.

Nice seeing everyone again and great meeting you mr3d.

cudachaser:
Had a great time today diving at Paradise Springs on Fri and with Curt down the Silver Springs river today. Certified 2 new divers, Carina and Byran.

We saw a bunch of "Tarzan" monkeys going up the run today...really neat!

And for Bill Thx for the help
Great trip Joe, and now we know you don’t have to have a student shoot an SMB in order to get a specialty in underwater macramé. Hopefully I got some of that on video.

Congrats Jean! Next week I hope to reach a little milestone myself. lol 30 dives!!! (I'm only 973 behind you)

divedude1962:
I've still got just under 400 to catch up to Jean. I'm so jealous.

Awww...
No need to be jealous!!!
Most of that 1000 was in the bathtub... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Da Bean

(More Later) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom