Anyone wanna dive centex this sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panamax4

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First let my say that ive been watching the board for sometime now and have decided to become active. I recently purchased a new bc and reg setup (see profile) and was wondering if anyone was up for a dive or 2 this sunday so i can set up my weighting and then do a fun dive. I would be willing to buy air for anyone that was in and im open for anywhere in the central texas area. Thanks in advance.

There's a shindig up at Lake Murray in Okiehoma on Saturday. My buddy and I are headed up Saturday morning and camping overnight; if you're interested in heading up that way on Saturday (or Sunday Morning)...come on up. I've got a brand new 7m semi-dry wet suit that I also will be working out weight and bouyancy for. If you're interested my name is John and my cell is: 972-740-4644. There is a post in this forum about the Lake Murray Wine and Cheese; details and directions are in there. I haven't been up that way before and I never seen any of those folks before, so I'm kind of winging it...

I doubt I'll check the board before I head out in the morning, so give me a call on my cell anytime tonight or Saturday morning if you're intersted.

I am not able to make it tomorrow but if you have plan for next weekend, let me know and I would love to join. I got my new gear and haven't got them wet yet. I need to adjust my weight too.

I plan on hitting travis sometime soon, not this weekend since I failed to make it over to Macks to get me some new fins last week. Also waiting for travis to quit turning and settle a bit so vis is worth taking camera. But recent temp profiles show that it should be starting to settle out. I'm thinking next weekend I'll go out to see for myself and work on some weight and trim issues I had after adding new thicker booties and hooded vest to my full suit for new years day dive. But March is usually when I expect to see some of the best Vis of year in Travis.

Thanks to everone for the replies. It looks like next weekend may end up being better for me too so keep posting and maybe we could get a few people together for next weekend.

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom